In 2017 Sautter will be running regular monthly Saturday Cigar Training for beginners and cigar smokers who are interested in learning more about cigars.
SEE TRAINING DATES
The training will show you how the tobacco is grown and matured, the process of making, maturing and storing cigars and finally how to enjoy a fine cigar.
The next training dates are:
- Saturday 4th February
- Saturday 11th March
- Saturday 1st April
- Saturday 6th May
- Saturday 3rd June
- Saturday 1st July
- Saturday 12th August
- Saturday 9th September
- Saturday 7th October
- Saturday 4th November
- Saturday 2nd December
SEE SUBJECTS COVERED
SEE THE TRAINING PACKAGE CONTENT
Subjects covered in the training include:
- Introduction to cigars
- History of Cuba and the Cuban cigar industry
- An overview of tobacco growing and maturation process
- History of the UK cigar trade
- Development of cigar sizes
- Cigar manufacture
- EMS: history and introduction of EMS STAMP
- Aging cigars
- Quality of aged Cuban cigars
- How to look after cigars and correct way to keep them
- How to cut and light cigars
- Band on or band off?
– Training starts at 10:00 am and ends at 12:30 pm (approximately)
- Coffee/tea and pastries for breakfast
- A Cuban mini cigar for the morning session (H. Upmann Half Corona)
- A number of Cuban cigars to allow you to continue your education
- Rafael Gonzalez Petit Coronas
- Hoyo de Monterrey Petit Robustos
- Sancho Panza Belicosos
- H. Upmann Magnum 46’s
- Romeo & Julietas Short Churchill
- Sautter cigar cutter and lighter
- Cigar portfolio book
- Sautter cigar notes on the Havana Cigar Brands
- The Sautter Cigar Training “Homework” – a suggested list of cigars to help you continue your education.
Sautter will also be delighted to arrange private training for groups of at least six.
The course costs £150 and spaces are limited.
CIGAR TRAINING APPLICATION FORM