SEE TRAINING DATES
In 2020 Sautter will be running regular Saturday Cigar Trainings for beginners and cigar smokers who are interested in learning more about cigars.
The training will show you how the tobacco is grown and matured, the process of making, maturing and storing cigars and finally how to enjoy a fine cigar.
- Saturday, 1 February 2020 (2 AVAILABLE SPACES LEFT!)
- Saturday, 7 March 2020
- Saturday, 2 May 2020
- Saturday, 4 July 2020
- Saturday, 5 September 2020
- Saturday, 7 November 2020
SEE SUBJECTS COVERED
PLEASE NOTE: The course costs £150 per person. Spaces are limited to 8 persons per session. Sautter reserves the right to cancel or postpone the training or merge two training sessions if there are less than 5 attendees per session.
SEE THE TRAINING PACKAGE CONTENT
Subjects covered in the training include:
- Introduction to cigars
- History of Cuba and the Cuban cigar industry
- An overview of tobacco growing and maturation process
- History of the UK cigar trade
- Development of cigar sizes
- Cigar manufacture
- EMS: history and introduction of EMS STAMP
- Aging cigars
- Quality of aged Cuban cigars
- How to look after cigars and correct way to keep them
- How to cut and light cigars
- Band on or band off?
– Training starts at 10:00 am and ends at 12:30 pm (approximately)
- Coffee/tea and pastries for breakfast
- A Cuban mini cigar for the morning session
- 4 Cuban cigars to allow you to continue your education
- Sautter cigar cutter and lighter
- Cigar portfolio book
- Sautter cigar notes on the Havana Cigar Brands
- The Sautter Cigar Training “Homework” – a suggested list of cigars to help you continue your education.
Sautter will also be delighted to arrange private training for groups of at least six.
For more details and to book a place please submit the application form below, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the store on 00 44 (0) 20 7581 5898.
CIGAR TRAINING APPLICATION FORM